Some disappointing products
So in the last few weeks I've been trying out some different products to see if I liked them or not.  While a few were great, I wanted to blog about a couple of products that I did not find all that great.

The first product is a dry shampoo by Beyond The Zone Pro Formula, Rock On Dry Shampoo.  I can't wash my hair daily (due to psoriasis) and my hair tends to be on the oily side so I figured I'd give this product a try to help freshen up my hair on the days I don't wash it.  It claims that it soaks up some of the oils but I didn't notice any difference at all in that regard.  Also, I can't stand the smell of it.  I don't know how to describe it but it's not a fresh smell that'd I'd like my hair to smell like.  It claims it will keep your hair looking and smelling fresh and neither of these were true for me.  Maybe it's just me, but I feel like it was a waste of money.


The other product, unfortunately, is the Neutrogena Spectrum+ Face SPF 100+ sunscreen.  It burns my eyes no matter what I do, even though I'm careful to keep it away from that part of my face.  Just having it on my face makes my eyes water and burn.  Also, one of the ingredients it contains is Oxybenzone which has shown in some studies to actually damage DNA in your skin cells.  Considering the use of sunscreen is supposed to help PREVENT that, I did not think that was good to have in a product that I need to apply daily to my face.  Regardless of that ingredient, which I recommend avoiding if possible (even though many name brand sunscreens/sunblocks contain it in the U.S.) I did not like how it felt on my face.  It made my face shiny and more oily than it already is to begin with.  I definitely broke out more while using it.  So sadly, I'm in need of a good sunscreen for my face yet again.


Anyway, I hope this information is useful in some way.  These are my own opinions based on my experiences using both of these products regularly for several weeks.  Some of you may have better luck with them but unfortunately I did not like them.

Thanks for reading :)

Hugs,
Tiff

**Disclaimer** These products were not sent to me and were purchased with my own money.  My opinion is solely my own and I am not influenced in any way by the companies that make the above mentioned products.  I do not work for these companies and am in no way affiliated with them.
0 Responses