Incredible Hulk inspired look (using Sugarpill)
I've had the idea to do a Hulk look for awhile, mainly because I absolutely love the colors green and purple so it was just an excuse to use the fabulous Chroma Lust loose shadows from Sugarpill. :) I loooooove them.  Anyway, it was really just me being silly and playing with makeup because I don't get to do a lot of crazy colors on a normal everyday basis.  I wish more people would wear more crazy colors so that it doesn't have to be a "night time" look or a "going out" look.  Why can't I be cheery and colorful even during the day?  Anyway enjoy the pics.  :)  Just don't mind my skin right now.  It decided to go crazy kind of like the Hulk when he gets angry ;).


                                       

                                         


The products used were:
NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Milk (as a base)
Sugarpill Chroma Lust loose eyeshadow in Junebug (the darker green)
Sugarpill Chroma Lust loose eyeshadow in Absinth (the lighter green)
Sugarpill Chroma Lust loose eyeshadow in Hysteric (purple to line upper last line)
MAC greasepaint stick in Violet (from the D Squared Collection) just a little to the upper lash line)
MAC e/s in Blanc Type (brow bone area)

Hugs, Tiff

*Disclaimer* All products used in these photos were purchased with my own money.  I am not in any way affiliated with the company/products in any way. All opinions expressed are genuinely mine and mine alone.  


That being said go over to www.sugarpillshop.com and have a look.  The colors are fabulous and as I've said in my review from my first Sugarpill order, the customer service is awesome. :)

Also, check out the link below for the movie The Incredible Hulk (The one with Edward Norton) which I liked better than the previous one :)  You can purchase it at Amazon.com through the link if you don't already have it :)

The Incredible Hulk (Three-Disc Special Edition)
0 Responses