Facial Cleanser Brush and Clean&Clear's Blackhead Clearing Scrub a perfect pair?
So I decided that since many people have talked about how great some of the tools for microdermabrasion that you can buy and use, it occurred to me that I could buy a facial cleanser brush and possibly get some of the same benefits with that.  I just can't fathom spending hundreds of dollars (as a lot of them seem to cost on sephora) when I can barely afford important things like bills.  So I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it went.  I also picked up a product by Clean & Clear, the Blackhead Clearing Scrub that claims on the package that you will see fewer blackheads in just 2 days.  I really didn't think that would work but I figured I'd give it a go since it's pretty inexpensive as far as face/beauty products go.  I've been using that every night for the last 3 nights with the facial brush and I am actually both surprised and amazed.  Not only did I notice fewer blackheads, but my skin has cleared up significantly in general.  I don't know if it is just the product itself but I'm thinking that combining it with the brush has done wonders.  The best part is that you can get a facial cleanser brush for less than 2 dollars at Sally's.  So if you are like me and you really can't afford those expensive tools but you want some of the benefits then it's definitely worth a try.   If you already have a face scrub that you love you can try using it with that and see how that goes.  All I know is that I've been fighting with my skin for so long with blackheads, breakouts and the icky peeling patches of dry skin that no matter what you do show up under makeup and this has helped considerably in just 3 days.  So, the experiment shall continue for now.  

Hugs, 
Tiff
0 Responses