Wicked Lady (from Sailor Moon) inspired eyeshadow look
Here's my first attempt to do a look based on Wicked Lady from Sailor Moon.  Pink, red and black are the colors used.  I'll put a list of the different products I used after the photos.  I still don't have great lighting or a good camera yet but I'm working on it.  Eventually I hope to have both by the beginning of the summer.  We'll see.





Products used: 
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Love + by Sugarpill (on the lid) 
Da Bling (e/s by MAC)
Lust palette by Wet 'n Wild (the black with purple glitter...in the crease)
Lust palette by Wet 'n Wild (the mac pinkish color that is similar to yogurt by MAC)
Blanc Type by MAC (brow bone and to smooth harsh edges) 
Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner pencil in Granite
Jabberwocky (from Urban Decay AIW palette...which I'm pretty sure is oil slick) 
A small amount of the Love +, the black with purple glitter, and the eye liner pencil on lower lash line
Soft Kohl eyeliner by Rimmel in Pure White (bottom waterline)

I can't remember what I used on my lips, but it was basically a pink lipliner all over with some gloss.  I did this a few nights ago so I can't quite remember (sorry) 
I'm going to work on more looks here soon, I'm trying to perfect them and get better lighting and better pictures.  This look was done pretty quickly so I'm sure I can improve on it and I may even revisit it later.  Practice makes perfect :)  

I'm waiting on another Sugarpill order and then I'm probably going to do a couple different looks involving greens :) (The Incredible Hulk, Green Lantern....other comic inspired ones) we'll see :) 
Anyway, it's always fun to play with color so I hope everyone can be inspired to be bold and go for it :).
Hugs, 
Tiff

*Disclaimer* All products used and mentioned were purchased with my own money.  I am not affiliated in any way with the Companies/Products listed.  My opinions are genuinely mine and mine alone. 
0 Responses