Product of the Week...Miracle 7 Leave-In Mist
Wow, time sure does fly.  It's that time again (maybe a little late, sorry) for the product of the week  :)
I love this product and I intend to also get the Shampoo and Conditioner next month (when I can use my 5 dollar coupon at Sally Beauty Supply lol) I had samples and they were awesome!  Anyway, this productm Miracle 7 Leave-In Mist, is basically a leave in conditioner product.  I love it.  I use it right after I wash my hair and it's awesome. It doesn't make my hair gross and greasy or oily (which some leave-in products do for me).  It also smells pretty good.  It reminds me of the original Herbal Essence shampoos and conditioners (from years and years ago when I was like 13....so a good while ago  ;) lol) The only thing I don't care too much for is the price.  It IS usually 12.99 although right now it is 10.99 at Sally Beauty, I think until the end of the month.   However, for what the product does for me, it's worth it.  It doesn't take a ton of product so it should last, so you should get your money's worth.


for those of you interested in the product :)

Anyway, I really don't know what else to say about the product other than that I have had a great experience with it so far.  I use it every time I wash my hair (which is generally every other day or sometimes every couple of days.)  I feel that it helps keep my hair shiny and less frizzy especially because with my hair cut shorter I have to blow dry it before I run the flat iron through it. I feel like it doesn't weight it down too much but it keeps my hair from going all out 'Fro when I am out in the heat and humidity.  That alone is a good reason for me ( or anyone else who has hair that likes to look like a poodle) to like this product.
Anyway, I hope this helps :) 

Hugs, 
Tiff

*Disclaimer* All products were purchased with my own money. I am not being paid for my opinion and I am not affiliated with any of the companies/products listed.  My opinion is genuinely mine and mine alone.  
1 Response
  1. You are too cute with all your beauty tips! :o) Love it!