Napoleon: Adventures of a French Bulldog
I make this banana hat look good and you know it!


So here's a picture I took this week of Napoleon in the hat that came with his banana costume (from two Halloween's ago).  He doesn't really like stuff on his head but my husband decided to put the hat on him just to see if he'd wear it.  This is one of the pictures I managed to get of him looking all smug.  Seriously, I cannot love this little man enough haha.  He's so funny.  Personally, it made me think of a smurf when I saw the hat on him haha.  I don't know what I'd do without my stinky little Frenchie. 

It's hard work being a Frenchie. 

Just thought I'd share the fun :)

Hugs,
Tiff
Enhanced by Zemanta
2 Responses
  1. awwww, what an adorable little guy!


  2. Thanks :) He's basically the love of my life. Like my child haha He's certainly spoiled enough!