A quick thank you and my big obsession of the moment
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone for reading my crazy ramblings. I may not have a huge number of followers at the moment but it's nice at there are a few of you out there willing to stop by and read :). So Thanks a million times over, and hopefully I'll have at least a couple of new posts in the next couple of days.

So, for a couple of months now I've been OBSESSED with GetGlue. If you dint know it, go to www.GetGlue.com and check it out. You can meet a ton of people by checking into your favorite movies, shows, music, topics, games, etc. I've been having a great time talking to people all over the world with interests at are similar to mine. The cool thing is, you can also earn free stickers! Since I love stickers it was a no brainer. I've already gotten my first batch of 20 stickers, including ones for the shows The Walking Dead and Bones. It's a lot of fun, but I won't tell you what to do (Yes I will, GO bosses to GetGlue.com).

Anywho, peace out and lots of hugs,
Tiff
0 Responses