Things I Definitely Do Not Like
Soooo, the last blog was about things I like or that make me happy.  Now I figured I'd go ahead and do a quick list of things that I dislike or annoy me.  HAH here it goes:

~When people (usually girls but I suppose it could be guys too) have their thongs showing.  Call me old fashioned but I like to leave a little bit to the imagination.  All that does is scream "I want attention" and yet I still see it all the time.

~The fact that Harry Dresden is not a real person.  (Read the Dresden Files series of books by Jim Butcher if you're confused.  These books are so awesome).

~People who talk on their cell phones while using a public restroom.  I doubt anybody wants to hear you dropping a deuce.  Seriously.  One of these days I'm going to shout out something to embarrass them.

~People who fart in elevators...That's not right.  I"m serious.  You think I don't know it was you when you were the only one in there?  *sigh*

~When people say Anthropologists/Archaeologists study dinosaurs.....*face palm* NO they don't.  I had an argument once with a girl who insisted that Anthropologists/Archaeologists studied dinosaurs and she kept telling me I was wrong.  I HAVE A DEGREE IN ANTHROPOLOGY. I would think I'm aware of what they study. *loud sigh* Don't get me wrong, I was obsessed with dinosaurs when I was little.  I mean, really obsessed.  Eventually though, I wanted to study people instead. 

~When people call chimpanzees/gibbons/gorillas/orangutans...and refer to humans as monkeys.  APES we're freaking APES. There is a big difference.  This happens so often that I've tried very hard to ignore it but it's difficult when you've spent years going to school for something where this is beaten into your brain.  Here's a huge clue: If the primate has a tail, then it is a monkey....if not then it is an ape.  If they just have a little tuft instead of where a long tail would be....once again, it's an ape not a monkey.

~No 3rd season of Flight of the Conchords.  I think this is depressing.

~The fact that my best friend and I do not have a time machine.  There are so many people we'd like to visit back when they were a little younger ;)

~The fact that I have never seen David Bowie live....this needs remedied.

~The fact that all the foods I like are horrible for you and make you fat haha.  Including cheesecake O_o

~When your dog "dutch ovens" you when you're trying to sleep.  Yes, my dog does this.  He's too damn smart.

Anyway, there's thousands of things I don't like but I can't think of anymore right now to put on here. 
I'm sure this gives you a sense of who I am at least a little haha. 

Hugs,
Tiff
Enhanced by Zemanta
0 Responses