Things That Creep Me Out
The hamster from user Lucas hamsterImage via Wikipedia
I'm pretty sure everyone has at least one thing that creeps them the hell out.  I have a pretty decent list of things that would fall into that category.  So here's some of the things that either weird me out, creep me out or cause a chill to run down my spine (not listed in any particular order):



-Mustaches (on people who can't quite grow a nice full/burly one).  Personally, I think it makes you look like a rapist of the pedophile variety.

-Vans with no windows (other than the front ones, obviously).  Does this not scream serial killer/crazy rapist to anybody else?  Yeah, I thought so.

-Spandex.  Is there a single person this material even looks good on? No, the answer is no.

-Robots.  The terminator still scares the shit out of me.  I don't know what I'd do if one actually showed up.

-Elevators.  I have recurring nightmares where I'm in one and it either wont let me out or it tilts in some weird way.  I'm not sure why I have them but I do.  I've never been on one that malfunctioned but apparently my mind still doesn't like them.

-Boats/Ships.  I saw the damn movie Poseidon Adventure (the original, not the remake, Poseidon, because why the hell would I want to watch something that terrifying with even better special effects?) Hell to the no.  I've also watched Titanic (as if we didn't already know the ending going into it.) I was forced to go see it, against my will.  I am absolutely terrified of ships.  I don't even really like going on to ones that are actually docked let alone out where you can't see any land. O_o

-Bodies of Water other than a pool.  If I can't see what the hell is swimming around me wanting to eat me or tear off at least some part of me, nope, don't think so!

-The Human Centipede.......I have NOT seen it, but I know what it's about.  I don't know why my mind keeps trying to work it out in terms of how it could actually be done.  Ugh.  I haven't seen Two Girls/One Cup either and it makes me sick to think about.  What the hell is wrong with people?

-Things that hiss. Have you ever seen a goose hiss? It's terrifying.  They will straight up kill a man. 

-Hamsters because they're friggin' evil.  Other than the cute little things you buy them that they'll chew the hell through, they are out for blood.  Make no mistake about it, they will slaughter a human being and drain them of their blood.  I'm not kidding.  Never let your child have one of these.  Give them a shark or a rabid raccoon....I repeat DO NOT let your child have a hamster!  I warned you.  Just remember that when you're crying in the emergency room hoping they will reattach your arm for you.

-Tentacles.  OMG do I even need to explain?
    -Especially the 3rd right tentacle of a male octopus.  Trust me.  You don't want that thing near you.

-Anything with more than 4 legs.  Just no. Keep that shit away from me. I don't care if it's covered in chocolate or that it's dead.  Don't think so.

-Feet.  Because they're freaking disgusting. 

So anyway, I hope you enjoyed my little list of terrifying things.  I'm serious about the hamsters!

Have a great day!

Hugs, Tiff

Enhanced by Zemanta
0 Responses