Product of the week! MAC Fix+
Ok, so I'm going to try to post a favorite product every week if I have the time.  They wont necessarily be brand new items that have come out but things that I consistently go back to time and time again.  I hope that it ends up being helpful to anyone who reads this. 


My first product of the week is the MAC Fix+ Skin Refresher/Finishing Mist.  I absolutely love this product and it is multipurpose which is even better.  Some of the things you can use it for are for a finishing spray after you have put all your makeup on or as a refresher any time during the day when you just want to give your skin a little boost.  I have also used this for applying pigments and loose shadows wet.  It works pretty well and has never irritated my eyes.  I have also used it to spray on my hair to freshen it up because I wash my hair every other day instead of daily.  Also, it smells really awesome too.  So if you're looking for a product that you can use for all of the above, the MAC Fix+ might be what you're looking for! 

I hope this helps at least one person out there :) 
Hugs, 
Tiff

0 Responses